Carrier Licence A/Carrier Licence C

  • Act/Rule/Legislation

  • Online Link to Act/Rule/Legislation

  • Initial Setup or Ongoing Maintenance

    Initial Setup only

  • Filing and Maintenance Requirements

    Companies intending to provide transportation services to third parties using commercial vehicles are required to obtain Carrier Licence A and companies that provide services for their own use are required to obtain Carrier Licence C. Both licences must be obtained from the Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) for operators in Peninsular Malaysia and Commercial Vehicles Licensing Board (CVLB) for operators in Sabah and Sarawak, in accordance with the Commercial Vehicles Licensing Board Act, 1987.

  • Penalty

  • Application Guidelines / Responsible Persons / Comments